New! Compassion in Balance self-study course enrolling now
If scheduling or financial constraints have stopped you from enrolling in our Compassion Fatigue Strategies online course, there’s a new option now available. It’s a self-paced course by the same instructor, Certified Compassion Fatigue Educator Jessica Dolce.
Enrollment is now open for Compassion in Balance, a six module online course, which includes videos, worksheets, and activities to help anyone who works or volunteers with animals to manage compassion fatigue and build resilience.
The course is only $49, and group discounts are available. It will include:
- 6 unique video lessons from Jessica Dolce MS, CCFE.
- 6 modules of activities, writing prompts, handouts, and exercises to help you integrate the lessons.
- Three recorded calls with Jessica Dolce and a recorded interview with Ellen Dolce, LCSW.
- Membership in a private Facebook group for support and encouragement.
- A unique compassion fatigue and self-care PDF workbook – 50 pages full of info, prompts, meditations, and more!
You can sign up for the self-paced study here.
The full Compassion Fatigue Strategies Course will again be available in the fall, which will include discussions, life calls, interactions with the instructor and your peers, and continuing education credits. You can find more information here; registration will open in the spring.