Grants for TNR, pet retention, apprenticeships available now!
We’ve got several great grant opportunities for animal welfare organizations and team members to jump on!
Community Cats TNR
The Community Cats Podcast offers ongoing matching grants, available to 501 c3 organizations to support spay/neuter programs. Requirements include that the groups must spay/neuter before adoption, not test cats being TNR’d for FIV/Felv. There is a data requirement as well. Organizations with annual revenue below $100,000 are given priority. Learn more now!
Maddie’s Fund is offering grants to fund attendance at their apprenticeships, held at locations around the country. Current programs offered are:
Details for each apprenticeship will vary, but grants will typically be given to cover cover travel and lodging while on location at the apprenticeship site. The application window closes on May 25, so get more information and apply now!
PetSmart Charities Pet Retention Program Grants
PetSmart Charities grants to assist with pet retention in your community will open on June 1, and close on June 27. These grants are intended to support “programs or services that proactively encourage keeping pets in their homes through resources and access to pet care.” Covered programs include:
- Subsidized wellness and/or microchip programs and medical services for owned pets
- Intervention programs for at-risk populations
- Collaborations between human service and animal welfare organizations that help pets of families in transition
- Pet-friendly housing programs
- Diversion programs at intake that provide resources to pet parents