Opening: Cat & Caregiver Coordinator
Operation Catnip is seeking one Full-Time support staff member to serve as our Cat and Caregiver Coordinator.
Submit your application, resumé, and cover letter via this online form.
About the Position
Your job will be to support community members who care for cats (especially stray and/or feral).
You’ll organize the schedule for our massive monthly spay/neuter clinics (150-250 cats in one day!) and special clinic events, manage equipment and supplies, and serve as an ambassador for Operation Catnip.
You’ll be there to help residents work through cat concerns and contribute to a positive environment for community cats in Alachua County.
Your social skills will be important as you support our social media communication and handle in-person, phone, and email communication with the public and municipal officials.
In addition, bookkeeping, fundraising, and volunteer management experience is ideal.
Operation Catnip office, College of Veterinary Medicine
25% Customer service
15% Clinic support
15% Supply and equipment management
25% Volunteer management
5% Other duties as assigned
Cats, will require rabies and tetanus vaccination
40 hours per week
Occasional weekends and after hours
- Maintains excellent rapport with constituents.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Punctual, reliable, efficient.
- Accepts and completes duties as assigned.
- Maintains excellent communication with supervisor.
- Maintains clean and orderly work environment.
- Engages in continuing education in community cat management.
- Facilitates respectful relationship with partner agencies.
- Protects supplies and equipment.
- Appropriate attire (business casual in office, scrubs in clinic).
- Adheres to University of Florida and Operation Catnip policies and procedures.