Homework for Participants: Videos and Assignments
Homework During the Course
There is additional homework 2 nights of the course. For this you will need to have access to the internet to watch recorded presentations. There is an education center in the surgery building where computers are available. You might also want to bring your own laptop.
Please review the “Pediatrics Seminar” training video prior to your arrival since we will be demonstrating surgery on the first afternoon.
- The video is 51 minutes long and although it is focused on pediatrics, it demonstrates the techniques we will be using in this course on all of the cats.
- You can watch the video at http://humanealliance.org/e-learning/medical#surgery
Assignment 2: Paradigm Shift
Please watch “Making the Case for a Paradigm Shift in Community Cat Management, Part One.”
- You can watch this 97 minute webinar at the Maddie’s Institute Website.
- After watching the video, please complete and submit a “Minute Paper.” The paper should literally take a minute to complete. You will answer 3 questions and submit them online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JYZFJVR
Minute paper questions:
- List at least one new concept or fact you discovered as a result of this presentation?
- What question(s) did the presentation raise for you or what would you like to know more about as a result of this presentation?
- How useful and/or practical did you find the information in this presentation?
Please check the Information and Agenda pages for more details. Participants will also receive a detailed Welcome pack in July.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. You can reach course coordinator Dr. Julie Levy at email@example.com or 352-273-8722.