Job Board: Careers and Internships For Shelter Medicine Graduates
Graduates of the shelter medicine certificate program will have the opportunity to pursue a range of rewarding career opportunities that allow them to implement their training in a variety of shelter settings. As a service to both facilities and graduates, Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Program is pleased to provide a listing of job and internship opportunities from outside organizations.
More information on each listing can be found below. Listings are grouped by the date they were posted.
Have a listing you would like included on the job board? Send a detailed request to email@example.com
- Arizona Humane Society – (Director of Medical Services)
- Arizona Humane Society – (Staff Veterinarian; Spay/Neuter)
- Santa Maria Valley Humane Society – (Shelter Veterinarian)
- Animal Aid Spay & Neuter Center – (Veterinarian)
- McKamey Animal Care Center – (Executive Director)
- St. Francis Animal Hospital – (Veterinarian)
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue – (Shelter Veterinarian)
- Pinellas County Animal Services – (Director of Veterinary Services)
- Spay 2 Save Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic – (Mobile Spay/Neuter Veterinarian)
- UC-Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program / Dane County Humane Society Shelter Medicine Internship
Position Summary: The UC-Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program and Dane County Humane Society are offering a one year Shelter Medicine Internship for a graduate veterinarian.
Internship start date: June 16, 2014
Visit the Koret Shelter Medicine Program website for more information on this internship opportunity.