How to: Run a Kennel Stats Report in Chameleon
- Click on Reports > Run a Report (F3). This will bring up a “Choose One” menu box.
- Go to the Statistics Reports category. Click on Kennel Statistics, then click OK.
The “Enter Values” screen appears.
- Enter Beginning Date as 2013-01-01
- Enter Ending Date as 2013-12-31
- Click OK.
- Click on Export (the envelope icon next to the Print button). Export to any format and save the document.
- Email the file to email@example.com.
Please note this will not include any values prior to the installation of Chameleon.